Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia associated with traumatic brain injury: a single-case study.
What does CBT-I stand for?
CBT-I stands for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of CBT-I in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Business Testing (various companies; UK)
- Cross Boundary Team
- Cross-Border Trade
- Crossbar Technology (family of logic integrated circuits)
- Crossbar Transceiver
- CSP Backside Terminal
- Current Big Thing
- Customer Branch Transformation
- Combat Engineer
- Combat Synthetic Test and Training Assessment Range
- Computer Based Training/Interactive Course-Ware
- Caffeine Banishment Therapy Aid
- Calaveras Big Trees Association (California)
- Canadian Bharathanatyam Teachers Association
- Canadian Business Telecommunications Alliance
- Canadian Business Travel Association
- Canadian Business Travellers Association
- Cape Breton Transit Authority (Canada)
- carreaux bleus turquoises, armoriaux (pattern)
- Ceduna Business & Tourism Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Combining escitalopram oxalate (ESCIT) and individual cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBTI) to improve depression outcome.
The trial will compare six sessions of imagery rehearsal in addition to cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia versus CBT for insomnia alone.