This study evaluated Serzone and Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy (CBASP), either alone or in combination.
What does CBASP stand for?
CBASP stands for Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Computer-Based Accounting Systems
- Computerized Building Automation System
- Computrols Building Automation System (building automation software)
- Corporate Business Applications Support
- Credit Balance Analysis System (software)
- Command Budget Automated System Increment II
- Command Budget Automated System Increment IV
- College Basic Academic Subjects Examination
- Commercial Beginners All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
- Chicago Bar Association Symphony Orchestra (Illinois)
- Commission on Behavioral and Social Science
- Common Broadband Advanced Sonar System
- Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education
- Concentrated Boric Acid Storage Tank
- Capabilities-Based Assessment Team
- Central Bureau for Astronomical Telegrams (IAU)
- Chemical/Biological Assistance Team
- Cognitive Behavioral Affective Therapy
- Column Based Analytical Technology
- Common Battlefield Airmen Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy for Chronic Depression
The psychotherapy used in the study, Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy, or CBASP, is the first psychotherapy developed specifically to treat chronic depression.