The Chair Sensor, which continuously monitors patient's Heart Rate, Respiratory Rate and Movement, was recently evaluated at Coffee Regional Medical Center where it successfully enabled the clinical team to proactively respond to early signs of Patient Deterioration and to prevent Patient Falls.
What does CRMC stand for?
CRMC stands for Coffee Regional Medical Center (Douglas, Georgia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRMC
We have 24 other meanings of CRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Residential Management Company (National Association of Residential Property Managers)
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Christian Riders Motorcycle Club
- Cisco Rich Media Communications
- Claims Resolution Management Corporation
- Clark Regional Medical Center (Winchester, KY, USA)
- Classic Racing Motorcycle Club
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Client Relationship Management Center
- Coastal Resources Management Council (Rhode Island)
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center (Georgia)
- Columbus Regional Math Collaborative
- Community Resource Management Committee
- Community Resource Management Company (East Lansing, MI)
- Conroe Regional Medical Center (Conroe, Texas)
- Conway Regional Medical Center (Arkansas)
- Corporate Resource Management Centre
- Cross Road Medical Center
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Customer Relations Management Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coffee Regional Medical Center, Grand Ronde Hospital, Kansas Heart Hospital, Ridgeview Medical Center, Riverside Healthcare and Somerset Hospital are among the latest McKesson hospitals to implement Imprivata OneSign to improve clinician productivity, allowing physicians, nurses and other care givers to focus more time on patient care.
Earl's project experience includes Coffee Regional Medical Center in Douglas, Ga.