Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation is one of the world's leading primary silver producers and a growing gold producer.
What does CDE stand for?
CDE stands for Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDE
We have 259 other meanings of CDE in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Defense Equipment/Establishment
- Chemical Dry Etch (semiconductor manufacturing method)
- Child Development and Education (various locations)
- Children Designing & Engineering (curriculum development project)
- Choline-Deficient Ethionine (supplemented diet)
- City Document Exchange
- Claim Data Entry (insurance)
- Clinical Documentation Excellence
- Clock Detect East
- Club des Éleveurs Amateurs d'Oiseaux Exotiques (French: Amateur Breeders of Exotic Birds Club)
- Collaborative Decision Environment
- Collateral Damage Estimate
- Collateral Damage Estimation (US DoD)
- Collective Dose Equivalent
- Collège Doctoral Européen (French: European Doctoral College)
- Collision Detect Electronics
- Colorado Department of Education
- Combat Development Engineering
- Combined Driving Event
- Comédie de l'Est (French: Comedy from the East; acting troupe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho -- Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM) announcedtoday that Andrew Lundquist has resigned his position on the Company's Board of Directors.
Wheeler, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE: CDE; TSX: CDM), will speak at the JPMorgan Small/Mid Cap Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on November 14 at 10:15 am Eastern time.
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation is the world's largest publicly listed primary silver producer and has a strong presence in gold.
Birak, Senior Vice President - Exploration, of Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM) (ASX:CXC), will speak at the Merrill Lynch Canada 3rd Annual Silver Company Conference in Toronto on March 5, 2008 at 9:20 a.
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation is the world's largest publicly traded primary silver producer and has a strong presence in gold.
Wheeler, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM), will speak at the Denver Gold Forum in Denver, Colorado on September 24 at 10:05 a.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho, April 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation announced today that it has entered into an agreement to sell 100% of the shares of Coeur Silver Valley (CSV) to U.