In comparison with other models, the results obtained indicated that BET and GAB models had the highest coefficient of determination of 0.
What does CoD stand for?
CoD stands for Coefficient of Determination
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CoD
We have 223 other meanings of CoD in our Acronym Attic
- Class of Device (Bluetooth)
- Click of Death
- Cloak of Darkness (gaming clan)
- Close of Day
- Close Order Drill (marching)
- Cloud of Darkness
- Co-Occuring Disorder (mental health diagnosis)
- Code List (File Name Extension)
- Cody Yellowstone Regional Airport (airport code)
- Coffee of the Day
- Collect On Delivery
- Collège d'Omnipratique Dentaire (French: College of General Practice Dentistry; Belgium)
- College of Dupage
- College of the Desert
- Color of the Day (undercover police)
- Combat Operations Division (USAF)
- Comics on Delivery (1997 movie)
- Comité de Orden y Disciplina (disciplinary comitee for Guatemalan jails)
- Commercial Operation Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
254] correlation is very strong as the coefficient of determination is very close to 1.
Initially we try to explain coefficient of determination and adjusted coefficient of determination.
To indicate the relationship between the flow direction metric and ASTM Standard D5157 metric in a quantitative way, correlation coefficients (r) and coefficient of determination ([r.
A higher coefficient of determination was obtained for model 2 (Table 2).
Comparing Figs 4b and 5a, it can be seen that the coefficient of determination [r.
The correlating equation, which has a coefficient of determination of 0.
Criteria used to validation and selection model To validation and selection the best model, the various criteria of coefficient of determination and error were used(Montgomery et al.