Participating students will be mentored by practicing nurses at area hospitals and healthcare centers such as Boston Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, West Roxbury VA Medical Center, Codman Square Health Center and Whittier Street Health Center; 4.
What does CSHC stand for?
CSHC stands for Codman Square Health Center (Dorchester, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSHC
We have 9 other meanings of CSHC in our Acronym Attic
- Caribbean Society of Hotel Association Executives
- Center for Student Health and Life
- Chemical Safety and Hazard (Investigation) Board
- Committee Substitute House Bill
- Corpus Scriptorum Historiae Byzantinae (Latin historical volumes)
- Colorado Springs Housing and Building Association (Colorado)
- Cold Spring Harbor Beach Club (New York)
- Comprehensive Standard Health Benefit Plan (Maryland)
- California School Health Centers (school health care advocacy group; Oakland, CA)
- California Streets and Highway Code
- Columbus Speech & Hearing Center (Ohio and Georgia)
- Commission Scolaire des Hauts-Cantons (French; Canadian school board)
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (Australia)
- Cowell Student Health Center (Santa Clara University; California)
- Columbia-Savin Hill Civic Association
- Center for Satellite and Hybrid Communication Networks
- Children with Special Health Care Needs Program (various locations)
- Children's Special Health Care Services
- Continuous Scottish House Condition Survey (UK)
- Center for the Study of Health Disparities (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BMC works with an extensive network of community health centers in Boston, including seven that will participate in the AQC contract: Codman Square Health Center, Dorchester House Multi-Service Center, East Boston Neighborhood Health Center, Greater Roslindale Medical & Dental Center, South Boston Community Health Center, South End Community Health Center, and Upham's Corner Health Center.
Putting It To The Test Institutions, like the Codman Square Health Center in Boston Mass.
The following organizations from throughout New England received grants from the Boston Globe Foundation in 2003: American Composers Forum, Artists for Humanity, Big Brothers of Massachusetts, Boston Aging Concerns Young & Old, Boston Cares, Boston Local Development Corporation (WriteBoston), Boston Raiders, Boy Scouts of America, Chelsea Human Services Collaborative, Citizen Schools, Codman Square Health Center, Columbia Point Community Partnership, Commonwealth Shakespeare Company, Dorchester Bay Economic Development, Facing History & Ourselves, Generations, Inc.
Putting It To The Test Institutions like the Codman Square Health Center in Boston are using HealthGate's online databases as a research and educational tool.