delegate to the Codex Committee on Meat and Poultry Hygiene (CCMPH), at a meeting Dec.
What does CCMPH stand for?
CCMPH stands for Codex Committee on Meat and Poultry Hygiene
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certified Configuration Management Professional (computing)
- Certified Contract Procurement Manager
- Coalition of Concerned Medical Professionals (California)
- Committee on Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy (Department of Health; Taiwan)
- Communauté de Communes de Miribel et du Plateau (French: Miribel and Plateau Community of Communes; Miribel, France)
- Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan
- Contract and Commercial Management Practitioner (certification)
- COTS/NDI Change Management Plan
- Counter-Mode/CBC-Mac Protocol (IEEE 802.11I encryption algorithm)
- Caribbean Committee for the Management of Plant Genetic Resources
- Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (Massachusetts)
- Centre County Metropolitan Planning Organization (Pennsylvania)
- Chittenden County Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Corpus Christi Metropolitan Planning Organization (Corpus Christi, Texas)
- Colorado Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies
- Central Computer Center
- Cyanide Chemicals Manufacturing Process Unit (US EPA)
- Certified Commercial Measurement Quality Jumpers (jumper cable)
- Cedar Creek Mine Ride
- Center for Civil-Military Relations