In their Code of Practice for Schools, the Equality and Human Rights Commission are pretending that the limited opt-out for sport is transferable to education.
What does COPSH stand for?
COPSH stands for Code of Practice for Schools
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Comprehensive Services on Aging
- Code of Practice for Scientific Advisory Committees (UK)
- Code of Practice Standing Committee (New Zealand Researched Medicines Industry)
- Connect Ontario Partnering for Smart Communities (Canada)
- Clusters of Orthologous and Paralogous SEquences
- Collaborative Project Support Environment
- Council on Post-Secondary Education
- Croydon Outdoor Pursuits and Social Events Club (UK)
- Constructive Phased Schedule and Effort Model (software engineering)
- Children of Prisoners Support Group (Australia)
- Certificate Of Personnel Security Investigation, Clearances & Access
- Collège des Praticiens Spécialistes en Information et Communication Médicales (French)
- Community Outreach and Partnerships in Service-Learning (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Community Project Support Organization
- Council of Property Search Organisations (UK)
- Current Operations Officer (US Marine Corps)
- Canadian Organization of Professional Secret Shoppers
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- Committee of Presidents of Statistical Societies
- Committee on Port Safety and Security (now Community Outreach Promoting Energy; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The council also drew up a code of practice for schools.