The events will be conducted in accordance with the international gymnastic federation's code of points.
What does COP stand for?
COP stands for Code of Points (aka International Skating Union Judging System and New Judging System)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COP
We have 351 other meanings of COP in our Acronym Attic
- Close of Play
- Close Out Package
- Club Olympique de Pontlieue (French: Pontlieue Olympic Club; Pontlieue, France)
- Co-Orbiting Platform
- Coalition for Outsourcing and Privatization
- Coast-Out Point
- Coastal and Offshore Permafrost
- Coastal Ocean Program
- Cockpit Overhead Panel (aviation)
- Code of Practice
- Code of Procedure
- Coefficient of Performance
- Coil on Plug (automotive ignition)
- Col·lectiu Olla a Pressió (Catalan countries)
- Colegio de Obstetrices del Perú
- Colegio de Odontólogos del Perú
- Collective of Popular Organizations (Dominican Republic)
- College of Pharmacy (Xavier University of Louisiana)
- College of Preachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
But later on, standing on the high bar was later declared illegal in accordance with the Code of Points, banning the Korbut Flip from Olympic competition because of the high level of risk involved.
The Code of Points replaced which ice skating judging system in 2006?