Named the Code of Banking Practice, it is a voluntary undertaking.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Code of Banking Practice (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Chronic Benzene Poisoning
- Cirrhose Biliaire Primitive (French: Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; medical condition)
- Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA)
- Clean Boating Partnership (Florida)
- Cleethorpes Beach Patrol
- Club de Badminton de Perenchies (French: Perenchies Badminton Club; Perenchies, France)
- Club de Badminton de Provins (French: Provins Badminton Club; Provins, France)
- Club de Badminton Pringy (French: Pringy Badminton Club; Pringy, France)
- Club de Billard de Plainpalais (French: Billiard Club of Plainpalais; Switzerland)
- Code Block Processor
- Coded Block Pattern (MPEG)
- Cognitive Behavioral Program (psychotherapy)
- Coimbra Portugal (airport code)
- Cold-Ball Pull (solder materials testing of Ball Grid Arrays electronic packages)
- Coldwell Banker Preferred (various locations)
- Colin Buchanan and Partners (UK)
- Collaborative Business Process (conference)
- College Basketball Partnership
- College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens (Dutch DPA)
- Colorblindness, Partial, Protan Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Governor of the Bank of Namibia, Mr Ipumbu Shiimi and the Chairman of the Bankers Association of Namibia, Mr Christo de Vries, jointly launched the Guidelines for Lodging Customer Complaints of the Bank of Namibia and the Code of Banking Practice of the Bankers Association of Namibia at a function held in Windhoek on Thursday, 28 February.
Mr Fulad said slapping travel bans on people was common practice by Bahrain by banks and questioned whether it complied with the International Code of Banking Practice.
Wong said the HKAB will be more active in lobbying the government, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority -- the territory's de facto central bank -- and other parties over issues that affect the banking sector, such as the development of the Code of Banking Practice.
We are delighted that such a prestigious conference is being held in Bahrain at this time, as it gives us an opportunity to ask Mr Al Maraj why the rules of the International Code of Banking Practice are flouted in Bahrain," said Mr Fulad.
As Bahrain is set to host first GCC Private Banking Conference, to take place on 7 March, 2012 in partnership with the Bahrain Economic Development Board, questions are being asked by Human Rights organisations about the legitimacy of travel bans placed on customers in violation of the International Code of Banking Practice and against the stance that His Majesty King Hamad bin Khalifa Al Khalifa has made in his commitment to upholding human rights treaties in Bahrain.
uk According to the New Zealand Bankers' Association, the revised code of banking practice offers more scope for customer protection.
This must be in violation of the international code of banking practice.