It details a walk-through, "step-by-step" of workflow execution, including peer reviews and automatic code verification using Jenkins.
What does COVE stand for?
COVE stands for Code Verification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COVE
We have 10 other meanings of COVE in our Acronym Attic
- Classic Oldtimer Veteranen Club (German: Classic Vintage Veterans Club; car club; Austria)
- Council of Vice Chancellors (University of California; Oakland, CA)
- Covert Communications (US DoD)
- Center of Vision Development (Cookeville, TN)
- College of Optometrists in Vision Development
- Council on Visual Development
- Covad Communications Group (stock symbol)
- Center for Outreach, Volunteerism and Education (Colgate University; Hamilton, NY)
- Centre of Vocational Excellence
- CERES Ocean Validation Experiment
- Committee on Value and Evaluation
- Community of Vermont Elders
- Conning Officer Virtual Environment
- Comando de Vengadores de Martires (Spanish; Chilean militant group)
- CognitieVereniging (Groningen, Netherlands)
- Corps of Volunteers Effecting Repair (White River Junction, VT)
- COmbat VEhicle RAM Simulation
- Computer Vulnerability Emergency Response Team (PGP Security)
- Commonwealth of Virginia Energy and Sustainability (conference)
- Comissão de Processos Seletivos e Treinamentos (Preparation and execution of Brazilian selective processes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW DELHI, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A high-level task force on pharmaceutical manufacturing recommended the adoption of unique code verification technology and mobile SMS authentication for all domestic medicines produced in India.
designs and builds the world's most accurate bar code verification systems.
Less than 18 months since launching a pilot program in Mayaguez, Infotech and its Connecticut-based parent company, Pratt & Whitney (P&W), have built a development center for more than 400 engineers, who will design and evaluate P&W gas turbine engines, providing services in the areas of code verification, drafting, modeling, and tool design.
The In-Sight 5I 10 supports ISO mark quality metrics for real-time 1D and 2D code verification at mark and read stations.
In some cases, independent code verification or code escrow may become important to ensure the integrity of the tool and improve the acceptance of the evidence by juries.
The BST Genius system includes print defect detection, automatic color monitoring and in-Free bar code verification.
Ancillary equipment to customize the weigh price application such as metal detectors, reject mechanisms, bar code verification and product centralizers, etc.