About AMR-WB+ AMR-WB+ utilizes a hybrid of two technologies: ACELP and TCX, respectively Algebraic Code Excited Linear Prediction and Transform Coded Excitation.
What does CELP stand for?
CELP stands for Code Excited Linear Prediction
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CELP
We have 34 other meanings of CELP in our Acronym Attic
- Columnar Epithelium-Lined Oesophagus (cancer-related condition)
- Customizable Electronic Laboratory Online (web-based data management system)
- Combat Effectiveness with Logistic Support
- Center for English Language and Orientation Programs (Boston University)
- Center for Excellence in Laparoscopic Obesity Surgery (Henderson, NV)
- Centre of Excellence in Lasers and Optoelectronic Sciences (India; est. 2002)
- Cache-Enhanced Low-Profile (socket)
- Catalina Environmental Leadership Program
- Center for Environmental Law and Policy (Spokane, WA)
- Civilian Employment Level Program
- COMSOC Experts Lecturer Program (IEEE Communications Society)
- Code Excited Linear Predictive Coding
- Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
- Counseling, Educational Leadership, and Professional Studies
- Computerised English Language Proficiency Test (educational evaluation tool; UK)
- Florida College Entry-Level Placement Test
- California Education Law Report
- Catch Effort Landing Return (commercial fishing regulation; New Zealand)
- Centre for Educational Leadership and Renewal (Deakin University; Victoria, Australia)
- Complement Extraction Lexical Rule (linguistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON -- Mobixell Networks, a recognized leader in mobile multimedia adaptation, optimization, and delivery solutions for mobile services, announced today that it has signed a worldwide license agreement with QUALCOMM Incorporated (Nasdaq:QCOM) for the right to use certain QUALCOMM Code Excited Linear Prediction (QCELP(TM)), and Enhanced Variable Rate Vocoder (EVRC) audio coding patents owned by QUALCOMM.
L), a leading international technology transfer company, announced today that it has granted patent rights to Dialogic Corporation (Parsippany, NJ) for a fundamental speech coding patent, which applies to the family of coders known as Code Excited Linear Prediction (CELP).
728 voice compression using Low-Delay Code Excited Linear Prediction (LD-CELP) and has a total coding delay of less than 2 milliseconds.
The DVC6 utilizes Siemens' JADE audio compression device (PSB7238), which implements voice compression algorithms using the Low-Delay Code Excited Linear Prediction (LD-CELP).
Additionally, voice quality will be extremely clear due to the use of Code Excited Linear Prediction, a speech compression technology pioneered at AT&T Bell Laboratories.
0 Kbps using Adaptive Code Excited Linear Prediction (ACELP-see note to editors) as well as Group 3 facsimile transmissions at 9.