TI-RTOS, a real-time operating system, unifies development among all TI MCUs to help designers easily transition devices while keeping code investments and is compatible with the latest version of Code Composer Studio (TM) v.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Code Composer Studio
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Cloud Classification System
- Club Central des Supporters (French: Supporters Central Club)
- Club Corvette Sweden (automobile club; Sweden)
- Co-Cell Separation
- Coalition for Common Sense (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Coalition for Community Schools
- Coasts and Clean Seas (Australia)
- Coca-Cola Supply (Coca-Cola, Inc.)
- Cockpit Control System
- Code Civil Suisse (French: Swiss Civil Code; Switzerland)
- Coded Character Set
- Codice Civile Svizzero (Italian: Swiss Civil Code; Switzerland)
- Cold Cranking Simulator
- Cold Crushing Strength
- Colebrook Consolidated School
- Collaborative Community Systems
- Collaborative Customer Service
- Collection Call Site
- Collector-Substrate Junction Capacitance
- College of Computer Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) of Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio (CSS) development environment.
Code Composer Studio is Texas Instruments' integrated development environment for taking DSP designs and implementing them on TI DSPs.
WIRRAL, United Kingdom -- LDRA([R]), the leading provider of automated software verification, source code analysis, and test tools, has integrated the LDRA tool suite with the Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio and Code Composer software development environments.
Free software tool that supports all MSP430 devices and applications - integrated into TI's Eclipse-based Code Composer Studio (TM) integrated development environment (IDE) v5 and included in the latest version of IAR Embedded Workbench.
The time savings associated with Link for Code Composer Studio Development Tools come from two major improvements.
New Code Composer Studio integrated development environment (IDE) version 5 runs on Windows and Linux environments and is available at a low starting price of $79 -- Improved user interface enables faster, easier and more intuitive embedded software development -- 5x smaller installation package yields faster download and development time DALLAS, Nov.
Extensive and comprehensive Host and DSP communication libraries ship with the board and are compatible with TI Code Composer Studio and Microsoft Visual Studio providing complete access to all on-board real-time functions and communication to/from the PC.