Folgers Gourmet Selections Bagged Coffee Folgers Gourmet Selections bagged coffee is available in five flavorful roasts and six indulgent flavors including Baked Berry Cobbler, Coconut Cream Pie, Toasted Hazelnut, Mocha Swirl and Deliciously Dark.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Coconut Cream Pie
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Climate Change and Prediction
- Climate Change Programme (UNITAR, Geneva, Switzerland)
- Cloud Certified Professional (Arcitura Education, Inc.)
- Club Capri Passion (French automobile club)
- Club Ciclista Provençalenc
- Club des Copains Plongeurs (French diving club)
- Cluster Copy
- Clyde Coastal Path (walking route; Scotland, UK)
- Co-Curricular Programs
- Coal Combustion Product
- Code of Civil Procedure (California)
- Code of Criminal Procedure (Texas)
- Cognitive Control and Psychopathology
- Cold Calling Podcast
- Collaborative Computational Projects (UK)
- Collectif contre le Publisexisme (French anti-sexism group; est. 2001)
- Collective Cueing Processor
- College and Career Preparation
- College Canadien de Police
- Color Coded Polyethylene
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anna Moran, a resident of Corcoran House, submitted her family's coconut cream pie recipe.
All that a slice of homemade coconut cream pie ($2.
Included among the 150 creative vegan recipes in this book are Spring Rolls with Raw Mango Sauce, Nori Maki (sushi made with tempeh), Quinoa Vegetable Soup, Lemon-Lime Jicama Slaw, Wheat-Free Corn Muffins, CornSage Stuffing, Athena Barley with Kalamata Olives and Tomatoes, Seitan Enchiladas with Salsa Verde, Pecan Pie, and Coconut Cream Pie with Chocolate Sauce.
95, ISBN 0-066-20973-0 Recipes and stories from generations of African American kitchens, from coconut cream pie to burnt sugar ice cream.
Coconut Cream Pie, pounds 27, Philosophy, Boots Again, a bodywash from the CookBook range, Home Made Pies, along with Pumpkin Pie, Keylime Pie and Blueberry Pie.
Banana Coconut Cream Pie with Coconut Oil ingredients For the crust 12 ounces all-purpose flour 12 Ounces graham cracker crumbs 6 ounces unsalted butter, diced and chilled 2 ounces whole milk For the coconut cream: 16 ounces coconut milk 6 eggs 3 ounces cornstarch 4 ounces granulated sugar 4 ounces coconut oil [*] For the banana crackers: 2 bananas, peeled and diced 1 ounce confectioners' sugar 1/4 cup coconut flakes For the caramelized bananas: 2 bananas, peeled 1/4 cup granulated sugar For the caramel sauce: 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup water 1 cup heavy cream, warmed 1 teaspoon unsalted butter For the coconut oil: 1/2 cup coconut oil 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped For the dish: Toasted coconut (*.
Products ranged from traditional Apple, Pumpkin and Cherry Pies, to several styles of Cheesecake, to Butter Cream and Coconut Cream Pie.