It also includes Interval Management (IM), In-Trail Procedures (ITP), Cockpit display of traffic information to Assist in Visual Separation (CAVS) and Surface Area Movement Management (SAMM).
What does CDTI stand for?
CDTI stands for Cockpit Display of Traffic Information
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDTI
We have 12 other meanings of CDTI in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Disturbance Task Force
- Community Development Trust Fund (Kenya and EU poverty initiative)
- Capacity Development Training for Africa (Swaziland)
- Capital District Tobacco-Free Coalition (Troy, NY)
- Cadet Flight Sergeant
- Chemical Decontamination Training Facility Training Contractor
- Constrained Dynamic Traffic Grooming
- Campus Desktop Technology Integration (Sprint)
- Centro Para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial (Spain)
- Clean Diesel Technologies, Incorporated
- Combatives Defensive Tactics International
- Commercial Driver Training Institute (Pakistan)
- Common rail Diesel Turbo Injection
- Counter-Drug Telecommunications Integration Office
- Center for the Development of Technological Leadership (University of Minnesota)
- Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning (National University of Singapore)
- Common Data Translation Language
- Cross-Disciplinary Team Learning (education)
- Community Development Transportation Lending Services (Community Transportation Association of America)
- Capability Development Tracking and Management (web-based tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system, called Cockpit Display of Traffic Information (CDTI), allows pilots to see other aircraft around them and the distances between the planes.
The system architecture can handle high-speed data transfers needed for future enhancements such as live video display, cockpit display of traffic information, interactive cursor control devices, graphical navigation plan editing, traffic alert collision avoidance system and separation assurance functions.