Korry engineers estimate a weight saving of more than 50% over conventional cockpit control systems.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Cockpit Control System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Close Combat Systems
- Closing Coil/Circuit Supervision (power system protection)
- Cloud Classification System
- Club Central des Supporters (French: Supporters Central Club)
- Club Corvette Sweden (automobile club; Sweden)
- Co-Cell Separation
- Coalition for Common Sense (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Coalition for Community Schools
- Coasts and Clean Seas (Australia)
- Coca-Cola Supply (Coca-Cola, Inc.)
- Code Civil Suisse (French: Swiss Civil Code; Switzerland)
- Code Composer Studio
- Coded Character Set
- Codice Civile Svizzero (Italian: Swiss Civil Code; Switzerland)
- Cold Cranking Simulator
- Cold Crushing Strength
- Colebrook Consolidated School
- Collaborative Community Systems
- Collaborative Customer Service
- Collection Call Site
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using VAPS, a customer will now be able to interact visually with an application, a cockpit, for example, and then execute models of the system software -- essentially, the cockpit control system.
Weitz will explore the combination of cockpit control systems and Continuous Descent Approaches to safely increase airport capacity, while reducing engine noise in neighboring residential areas and decreasing fuel consumption and emissions from aircraft.