The nearly 40-year-old Lockheed Martin C-5 Galaxy is receiving cutting-edge cockpit avionics systems that meet global air traffic management requirements.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for Cockpit Avionics System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- Client Access Server (software)
- Client Access Service (Microsoft)
- Client Account Specialist (various companies)
- Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist
- Close Air Suppor (US Air Force)
- Close Air Support
- Cloud Appreciation Society
- Club Alpin Suisse (French: Swiss Alpine Club; Switzerland)
- Club Aquariophile Scrofulien (French: Scrofulien Aquarium Club)
- Coatings, Adhesives and Sealants
- Coconino Astronomical Society (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Code Access Security (Microsoft .NET Framework)
- Cold Air Standard
- Colisée Audiovisuel Services (French: Colosseum Audiovisual Services)
- Collaboration At Sea (US Navy SPAWAR)
- College Alcohol Study
- College Auxiliary Services (State University of New York College of Plattsburgh; New York)
- College of Analytical Studies (US Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- College of Applied Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences (various colleges and universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the citation, Gordon-Smith's significant contributions were cited as follows: "Since joining CMC Electronics, he has dedicated his considerable talents to the advancement of cockpit avionics systems, particularly in the application of state-of-the-art navigation systems to the real environment of airplane operators.
Under the C-130 Avionics Modernization Program, Boeing will develop a modern, common cockpit avionics system for the approximately 500 C-130 transport aircraft in Air Force service.
The segment also accomplishes design, development and aircraft modification to accommodate the complete installation of such mission systems in military and commercial aircraft, as well as modern cockpit avionics systems, and interiors and avionics systems for business, VIP, and head-of-state aircraft.
B/E's and Sextant's respective leadership positions in the commercial aircraft cabin interior products and cockpit avionics systems markets will expand SIFS's standing as a major industry participant in in-flight entertainment products.