Coca-Cola has long supported and developed initiatives that give young people the motivation and tools they need to succeed, such as the Coca-Cola Valued Youth Program, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, among others.
What does CCVYP stand for?
CCVYP stands for Coca-Cola Valued Youth Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Christ's Church at Virginia Tech (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Blacksburg, VA)
- Closed Cycle Vapor Turbogenerator
- Club du Chien de la Vallée du Tarn (French: Dog Club of the Tarn Valley; France)
- Community College of Vermont (est. 1975)
- Computerized Color Vision Test
- Coupling Capacitor Voltage Transformer
- Crawford County Area Vocational-Technical School (Meadville, Pennsylvania)
- Calvary Chapel Vail Valley (Vail, CO)
- Cat Club Vaud, Valais, Fribourg (Switzerland)
- Center for Computer Vision and Visualization (University of Florida)
- Cambridgeshire Council for Voluntary Youth Services (UK)
- Cable Cutoff Wavelength
- Call Center Week (conference)
- Canadian Construction Women
- Cancel Call Waiting (Telephone)
- Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing, Inc. (Elberton, GA)
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Catholic College Wodonga (Australia)
- Center for the Childcare Workforce
- Center on Conscience and War
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main programs associated with the institute are the Coca-Cola Valued Youth Program and the "Recycle, Win" Program, in addition to the new Brazilian Rainforest Water Program.