The New Century Scholars program is sponsored by the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation and the Coca-Cola Foundation and administered by Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
What does CCSF stand for?
CCSF stands for Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCSF
We have 51 other meanings of CCSF in our Acronym Attic
- California County Superintendents Educational Services Association
- Command and Control Standardization and Evaluation Team
- Consolidation Cost Saving/Expenditures Tracking Project
- Central Chemical Storage Facility
- Certified Cargo Screening Facility (US Transportation Security Administration)
- Chambre de Commerce Suisse En France (Swiss Chamber of Commerce in France)
- Chief of Combat Support Flight
- Children's Council of San Francisco
- City and County of San Francisco
- City College of San Francisco
- Comité Consultatif du Secteur Financier (French: Financial Sector Advisory Committee)
- Commission des Chefs de Services Financiers (French: Committee of Heads of Financial Services)
- Community College Support Fund (Oregon)
- China Chain Stores and Franchising Association
- City College of San Francisco, John Adams Campus Library
- Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Program
- Certified Common Security Framework Practitioner (Health Information Trust Alliance)
- Central Coast Space Frontier Society (Australia)
- China Committee for Surface Finishing Technology
- Cimarron Crossing Santa Fe Trail Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is one of 252 high school seniors selected nationwide to receive a scholarship from the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation.
College of Arts and Sciences Princeton: Erin Fleury George Washington University Worcester: Kristyn Deignan Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Princeton: Sean Fleury Merrimack College Clinton: Stacy Jakubowicz Shrewsbury: Regina Raymond Spencer: Paul Shamoian Worcester: Melissa Cruz Norwich University Westboro: Haley Vermes University of Southern Maine Dudley: Michael Gamache Milford: Rachel Schoellkopf Worcester: Anna Halloran Westfield State College Sutton: Christina Raad Other Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation has awarded Sandy Lor from Fitchburg High School at $10,000 scholarship.
In addition, she serves or has served on the board of organizations such as Clark Atlanta University, the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, the Ohio State University President's Council on Women, Girl Scouts of the USA, The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation and The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation.
Phi Theta Kappa will award additional scholarships through the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team program and the New Century Scholars Program, sponsored by the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation and The Coca-Cola Foundation.
Both will receive a commemorative crystal gift from the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation and a plaque inscribed with a personal dedication written by their student nominator.
Clients include United Way of Metropolitan Chicago, CME Group Foundation, Tucson Medical Center and the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation.
The New Century Scholar program is sponsored annually by the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC), the Coca-Cola Foundation, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, and Phi Theta Kappa, the international honor society for two-year colleges.