The name of our company remains Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company SA (distinctive title: Coca-Cola Hellenic).
What does CCH stand for?
CCH stands for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company SA (stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCH
We have 184 other meanings of CCH in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Crystal Healer
- Certified in Classical Homeopathy
- Charing Cross Hospital (UK)
- Chief of Chaplains
- Christian Church Homes (various locations)
- Chronic Care Hospital (various locations)
- Circular Corrugated Horn (antenna)
- Clarke Caton Hintz (New Jersey)
- Client Claim History (insurance)
- Close Combat Heavy
- Code de la Construction et de l'Habitation (French: Code of Construction and Housing)
- Colegio de Ciencias y Humanidades (Spanish)
- Collectif contre l'Homophobie (French: Collective against Homophobia)
- Columbia College Hollywood (Tarzana, CA)
- Commerce Clearing House, Incorporated (publisher)
- Communauté de Communes de l'Hesdinois (French: Community of Communes of Hesdinois; Pas-de-Calais, France)
- Community Central Hall (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Compact Corrugated Horn Antenna
- Computer-Controlled Heater (Cassini Explorer)
- Computer-Controlled Hostiles (military simulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finan served as chief executive officer of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company SA, during which time he managed the merger integration of Coca-Cola Beverages plc and Hellenic Bottling SA and led the combined company in 26 countries.
Finan was most recently chief executive officer of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company SA, and has spent 23 years working within the Coca-Cola bottling system.