ATLANTA -- The Coca-Cola Company and San Miguel Corporation jointly announced today that The Coca-Cola Company has acquired San Miguel's 65% shareholding in Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc.
What does CCBPI stand for?
CCBPI stands for Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CCBPI in our Acronym Attic
- Cecil County Board of Realtors (Maryland)
- Caribbean Capacity Building Programme (UNESCO)
- Certification of China Banking Professional (China Banking Association)
- Coal Combustion By-Product
- Coca Cola Bottlers Philippines., Inc. (Philippines)
- Coca-Cola Bottling Plant
- Communication and Coordination in Business Processes (international workshop)
- Community College Bridge Program
- Comprehensive Capacity Building Programme (various locations)
- Canadian Chinese Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Association
- Charles County Business and Professional Women (White Plains, Maryland)
- Catholic Charities Brooklyn & Queens (New York)
- Center City Brass Quintet (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Cruel Colossus Blade of Quickness (gaming)
- Canadian Conference on Broadband Research
- Celibate Cuddle-Buddy Roomie
- Center for Clinical and Basic Research (Denmark)
- Central California BMW (British Motor Works) Riders (Pleasant Hill, CA)
- Chamela-Cuixmala Biosphere Reserve (Mexico)
- Configuration Control Board Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
94 billion (US$713 million) on the back of sustained gains from Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc.
The transformation programs being implemented in Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc.
The deal involves swapping San Miguel's 70% equity in Coca-Cola bottlers Philippines, Inc.
along with the recovery of the food business which compensated for softer profits from the San Miguel Brewing Group and Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc.
San Miguel will combine its 70%-owned subsidiary, Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc.