The company has announced the formation of two new beverage companies - the Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company and Rani Refreshments.
What does CCB stand for?
CCB stands for Coca-Cola Beverages (Coca-Cola Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCB
We have 392 other meanings of CCB in our Acronym Attic
- Clefhangers Concert Band
- Climate, Community & Biodiversity (land management)
- Clintonville Community Band (Clintonville, OH)
- Close Combat Badge (US Army)
- Cloud City Boyz (band)
- Clovis Community Band (Clovis, CA)
- Club des Créateurs de Beauté (French: Beauty Creators Club; beauty products)
- Coal Combustion By-products
- Coalition Clean Baltic (Sweden)
- Coalition Coordination Board
- Code of Conduct Bureau (Nigeria)
- Colegio Colonial Bilingue (Guatemalan school)
- Collège Coopératif en Bretagne (French: College Cooperative in Brittany; est. 1982)
- Collège de Carbon-Blanc (French: College of Carbon-Blanc; Carbon-Blanc, France)
- Columbia Community Band (Columbia, MO)
- Columbus City Band
- Comal Community Band (New Braunfels, TX)
- Combat Command B
- Command & Control Boat
- Command Control Block (Microsoft Windows drivers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Greenfield plant will be set up by Coca-Cola India's bottling arm Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages.
The finalists who competed for the grand prize included Coca-Cola Hellenic in Armenia, Coca-Cola Icecek in Azerbaijan, Wave Beverages in India, Brindavan Agro Industries in India, Brasseries de Bourbon in La Reunion, National Beverage Company in Palestinian Authority Areas, Peninsula Beverage Company in South Africa, Sabco Coca-Cola Beverages Sri Lanka, Sabco Century Bottling Company in Uganda, and AGL Coca-Cola in UAE and Oman.
COFCO Coca-Cola Beverages, one of the biggest Coca-Cola bottlers in China, acquired a 21 percent stake, while the Hong Kong-based Swire Beverages has taken a 41 percent stake, leaving Coca-Cola with a 38 percent shareholding.
Casey was previously Greater Europe Group President for The Coca-Cola Company, CEO of Coca-Cola Beverages Ltd.
Flights will transition to Coca-Cola beverages this summer.
Combining Coca-Cola beverages with ingredients such as flavored Monin syrups, fruit juices and ice cream, the beverage recipes are designed to be prepared with equipment typically found behind the bar.
Chennai, India The Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited, a subsidiary of the U.