ATF) have joined forces to establish The Coca-Cola Apollo Theater Academy (CCATA), a specialized, in-school, one-day "school without walls" program that introduces youth to careers in the music business and the entertainment field at large.
What does CCATA stand for?
CCATA stands for Coca-Cola Apollo Theater Academy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCATA
We have 1 other meaning of CCATA in our Acronym Attic
- Communication Climate Assessment Tool (American Medical Association)
- Competition Commission Appeals Tribunal
- Computer Crash Analysis Tool (software)
- Contact Center Applications Team
- Core Capacity Assessment Tool (nonprofit assessment tool)
- Cornell Caltech Atacama Telescope
- Critical Care Air Transport Team (US Air Force)
- Critical Care Augmentation Team
- Cross Cultural Awareness Training (various organizations)
- China Chemical Anticorrosion Technology Association
- Cycle Count Accurate at Transaction Boundaries (modeling system design)
- Central Coast Assistive Technology Center (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Canadian College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Commander, Combined Amphibious Task Force
- Child-Centred Approaches to HIV/AIDS (Uganda and Kenya)
- Chester County Association of Township Officials
- Camera and Computer-Aided Traffic Sensor
- Capital Cost Allowance Tax Shield
- Child Care Administrative Tracking System
- Cline Consulting and Training Solutions, LLC (Fairbanks, AK)