Regina Benjamin, Chairman Honeywell Group, Oba Otudeko, Mugo Kibati, Director- General Kenya Vision 2030, Johnnie Carson, Assistant-Secretary, Bureau of African Affairs, William Asiko, President Coca-Cola Africa Foundation amongst others 2012 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
What does CCAF stand for?
CCAF stands for Coca-Cola Africa Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAF
We have 24 other meanings of CCAF in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Community Action and Environmental Justice (San Bernardino, CA)
- Civil Contingencies Act Enhancement Programme (UK)
- Computer Control Action Entry Panel
- Control Action Entry Panel
- Call Control Agent Function (ITU-T)
- Canadian Comprehensive Auditing Foundation
- Centre Canadien des Armes à Feu (Canadian Firearms Centre)
- Climate Change Action Fund
- Coalition for Customs Automation Funding
- Coastal Conservation Association of Florida
- Community College of the Air Force
- Computation of Complex Aerodynamic Flows
- California Children and Families Association
- Consumer Checking Account Fairness Act
- Chemical Contaminants and Animal Feed Division (Food Standards Agency; UK)
- Community Cultural and Arts Facilities Fund (Australia)
- Collaborative Curriculum and Assessment Framework for Languages (Australia)
- Chambre de Commerce Acadienne et Francophone de l'île-Du-Prince-Édouard (Canada)
- Comité Catholique des Amitiés Françaises dans le Monde (French: Catholic Committee of French Friendships Worldwide)
- Cadet Corps Armed Forces of the Philippines
Samples in periodicals archive:
The partnership, which has reached more than 37 million people since its inception in 2006, includes the ExxonMobil Foundation, Standard Chartered Bank, the Coca-Cola Africa Foundation, Starr International Foundation, the J.
The Coca-Cola Company is a part of African communities," says William Asiko, President of The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation.
Cummings, Coca-Cola Africa Foundation Alex Cummings is President and Chief Operating Officer of Coca-Cola Africa as well as Chairman of the Coca-Cola Africa Foundation.
On September 26 the Coca-Cola Africa Foundation announced a major treatment initiative in which the Foundation and three partners (GlaxoSmithKline, PharmAccess International, and Population Services International) will work with Coca-Cola's 40 bottlers in Africa to help them expand their health coverage to include HIV infection and antiretroviral drug treatment.
Namibia Beverages will partner the Coca-Cola Africa Foundation, which announced that it will help the company and 39 other bottlers in Africa fight HJV and Aids by providing access to expensive drugs to roughly 60 000 employees on the continent.
EDUCATION * The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation, Discovery Channel Global Education Partnership, to expand the Partnership's Learning Centers, benefiting 200,000 students and 4,500 teachers, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Namibia and South Africa, $100,000.
RAIN was launched by the Coca-Cola Africa Foundation in 2009 in response to the challenges faced by the nearly 300 million Africans living without access to clean water.