NPCA/FSCT has announced a new half-day Advancement in Coatings Series program that focuses on coatings for plastics substrates.
What does CFP stand for?
CFP stands for Coatings for Plastics (symposium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFP
We have 287 other meanings of CFP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Fitness Professional
- Charged Fusion Product
- Child and Family Plan (various organizations)
- Children's Forest Program (India)
- Chill Factor Performance (clothing)
- Clôtures Fermetures Production (French fence production company)
- Club Français de la Pékin (French chicken breeding club)
- Co-Financing Programme (various organizations)
- Coalition for Peace
- Coastal Fisheries Programme (Secretariat of the Pacific Community)
- Cochran Fellowship Program (USDA)
- Cold Front Passage
- College Football Poll
- Colonies Françaises du Pacifique (French Pacifc Islands coin)
- Columbia Forest Products
- Combat Feeding Program (US DoD)
- Combatants for Peace
- Commission de la Fonction Publique du Canada (Public Service Commission of Canada)
- Common Fisheries Policy
- Common Foundation Program (nursing education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Western European market for coatings for plastics was estimated to be approximately 144,000 tons in 2006 and is expected to grow to approximately 163,700 tons by 2011, an equivalent of 2.
com/research/912175/the_western_europe) has announced the addition of the "The Western European Market for Coatings for Plastics - 3rd Edition" report to their offering.
The study will also take and supplement data for the marine and protective coatings and coatings for plastics segments which has been published in two of our reports A Global Overview of the Marine and Protective Coatings Markets and The Western European Markets for Coatings for Plastics.
August 2008 19 Coatings for Plastics I: Basic Plastic Terminology and Application Instructor: Rose Ryntz IAC Group North America 1:00-2:00 pm (ET) 26 Coatings for Plastics II: Advanced Plastic Usage and Performance Instructor: Rose Ryntz IAC Group North America 1:00-2:00 pm (ET) October 2008 14-16 FSCT Technology Short Courses and FutureCoat
According to Information Research (IRL), the Western European market for coatings for plastics was estimated at 119,930 tons in 2003 and is expected to reach approximately 142,000 tons by 2008, equivalent to annual growth of 3.
This title brings an up-to-date and comprehensive overview of the coatings for plastics sector, on which data is generally scarce.
Coatings for Plastics I: Basic Plastic Terminology and Application August 19, 2008 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm (ET) Part I focuses on the fundamental concepts of polymerization and forming technologies utilized to produce plastics.