Precluding the suspensions from state consistency review would be contrary to the text of the OCSLA, which states, "Nothing in this Act shall be construed to amend, modify, or repeal any provision of the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972.
What does CZMA stand for?
CZMA stands for Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972 (USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CZMA
We have 1 other meaning of CZMA in our Acronym Attic
- Condition Zero League (Counter-Strike computer game community)
- Constantine, Ain El Bey, Algeria (airport code)
- Carl Zeiss Meditec (medical equipment; various locations)
- Clonazepam (drug)
- Coastal Zone Management
- Commandant Der Zeemacht
- Compression Zone Microphone
- County Zoning Map
- Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico - Aeropuerto International De Cozumel (Airport Code)
- Coastal Zone Management Authority (various nations)
- Coastal Zone Management Authority and Institute (Belize)
- Coastal Zone Management Centre (The Netherlands)
- Coastal Zone Mapping and Imaging Lidar (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Coastal Zone Management Manual (Australia)
- Centrum Zdrowia Matki Polki (Polish Mother's Memorial Hospital)
- Coastal Zone Management Plan
- Coastal Zone Management Program
- Comprehensive Zoning Map Process
- Creative Zen Micro Photo (portable audio / photo-viewing device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The maintenance dredging in the authorized navigation project is consistent with the applicable management program established as a result of the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972," O'Donnell said.
In accordance with the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972, nearly every coastal state has enacted a coastal zone management plan.