What does CRESLI stand for?
CRESLI stands for Coastal Research and Education Society of Long Island
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Comissão de Recrutamento e Seleção da Administração Pública (Portuguese; Recruitment and Selection Committee for Public Administration)
- Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review
- Center for Resource Satellite Data and Applications (China)
- Center for Research and Education in Special Environments
- Crescent (street type)
- Centre de Recherche et d'Etudes sur la Sécurité, l'Ergonomie et la Promotion des Conditions de Travail (French: Center for Research Studies on Safety, Ergonomics and Promotion of Working Conditions; Belgium)
- Center for Remote Enterprise System Hosting (Dakota State University; Madison, SD)
- Centre for Rural Enlightenment, Salvation for Health and Environment (India)
- Colorado Refugee English as a Second Language (Denver, CO)
- Center for Research on Education in Science, Mathematics, Engineering, and Technology (Arizona State University)
- Canadian Residential Energy Services Network
- Certified Radiation Equipment Safety Officer (New York)
- Complesso Radar Eliportato per la Sorveglianza (Italian heliborne battlefield surveillance radar)
- Centre Réseau Économie Solidaire (French: Solidarity Economy Network Center)
- Center for Religion, Ethics and Social Policy (Cornell University)
- Centre for Research on Economic and Social Policy (est. 1992; University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Centre for Resources for the Emergence of Social Participation (Senegal)
- Consortium for Risk Evaluation with Stakeholder Participation (multi-university nuclear sites and wastes research group)
- Crisis Response Prototype