Bruno responded with the State of New Jersey to establish a state-legislated stable coastal protection fund and the New Jersey Coastal Protection Technical Assistance Service.
What does CPTAS stand for?
CPTAS stands for Coastal Protection Technical Assistance Service (Stevens Institute of Technology; NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPTAS
- Committee on Psychological Testing and Assessment
- Computer Programming & Testing Activity
- Copyproof Tone Paper Antique
- Core Preferred Technical Architecture
- Council of Professional Teaching Associations
- Clinical Proteomic Technology Assessment for Cancer (National Cancer Institute)
- Cowasji Patel Tank (road in Mumbai, India)
- Centralized Property Tax Administration Program (New York)
- Commission de la Protection du Territoire Agricole du Québec (French: Commission for the Protection of Agricultural Land in Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Pediatric Triage and Acuity Scale
- Council of Professional Teaching Associations of Victoria (Australia)
- Champlin Park Traveling Basketball Association (Champlin, MN)
- College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Charles P. Taft Branch Library (Orange, CA)
- California Private Transportation Company
- Canadian Power Toboggan Championships
- Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
- Certified Procurement Transplant Coordinator
- Chicago Pneumatic Tool Company (Illinois)
- Cleaner Production Technology Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is Assistant Director of the New Jersey Coastal Protection Technical Assistance Service and the NJ Sea Grant Coastal Processes Specialist, and routinely collaborates with state officials to assess coastal problems and review project proposals.