The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement (BOEMRE) has awarded a $600,000 Coastal Impact Assistance Program (CLAP) grant to Lafourche Parish, LA which will provide the remaining funding for a project begun previously to shape sediment in a 4,000-foot maritime ridge and associated fringe marsh near Port Fouchon, LA.
What does CIAP stand for?
CIAP stands for Coastal Impact Assistance Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIAP
We have 32 other meanings of CIAP in our Acronym Attic
- Calf Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase
- Cambodia-IRRI-Australia Project
- Canadian Immunization Awareness Program
- Central Intelligence Agency Program (US DoD)
- Central Intelligence Architecture Plan (US DoD)
- Central Interregional de los Artesanos del Perú
- Chronic Idiopathic Axonal Polyneuropathy
- Climate Impact Assessment Program (high altitude aircraft)
- Climatic Implications of Atmospheric Pollution
- Clinical Information Access Program (New South Wales, Australia)
- College of Information Assurance Professionals
- Combat Intelligence Architecture Plan
- Command Intelligence Architecture Plan (US DoD)
- Command Intelligence Architecture Program
- Comprehensive Improvement Assistance Program
- Computational Intelligence Applied to Power Laboratory (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Confederation Internationale des Anciens Prisonniers de Guerre
- Construction Industry Advancement Program of New Jersey
- Critical Infrastructure Assurance Program (US government)
- Critical Infrastructure Assurance Program for Cyber Threats (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gulf Coast and to amend a bill to expedite long-delayed grants to those states from the Coastal Impact Assistance program (CIAP).
HOLDUP IN WASHINGTON Congress passed the Coastal Impact Assistance Program (CIAP) in 2005 after decades of attempts by coastal energy-producing states to acquire funding to address coastal sustainability issues.