Elfner, who most recently served as Executive Director of the Coastal Georgia Land Trust in Savannah, Ga.
What does CGLT stand for?
CGLT stands for Coastal Georgia Land Trust (Savannah, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGLT
We have 2 other meanings of CGLT in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Great Lakes Research Managers
- Center for Great Lakes Studies (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Chapman Griffin Lanier Sussenbach (architects; Atlanta, GA)
- Coastguard Liaison Station
- Conjugate Gradient Least Squares (method)
- Constant Gain Least Square (economics)
- Constrained Generalized Least Squares
- Coast Guard Logistic Support and Mobilization Plan (US DoD)
- Cloud-to-Ground Lightning Surveillance System
- Celebrating God's Love Together
- Compacted Granular Leach Test
- Light Aircraft Carrier
- Cités et Gouvernements Locaux Unis (French: United Cities and Local Governments)
- Ciudades y Gobiernos Locales Unidos (Spanish: United Cities and Local Governments; Barcelona, España)
- Corporate Governance, Leadership, and Values (workshop series)
- Carrier Grade Linux Working Group (Open Source Development Labs)
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum (Portugal)
- Canadians for a Genocide Museum (est. 1998)
- Card Games Masters (Russian poker website)
- Center for Green Manufacturing (University of Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gwen, a civic leader, has served as a trustee of the Georgia Conservancy, president of the Coastal Georgia Land Trust, and active member of the Savannah Tree Foundation.