El Paso Corporation today announced that it and its subsidiary, Coastal Eagle Point Oil Company, closed the sale of the Eagle Point refinery and related working inventories to Sunoco, Inc.
What does CEPOC stand for?
CEPOC stands for Coastal Eagle Point Oil Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Certification Examination for Practical and Vocational Nurses in Long-Term Care
- Character Education Programme of New Zealand
- Certified Exchange Point Operator (electronic business)
- Clean Energy Programme Office (Singapore)
- Commodity Exchanges Prohibition Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Community & Environment Project Office (Edmonton Green, North London)
- County Emergency Planning Officer (UK)
- Customs and Excise Prosecutions Office (UK)
- California Educational Peace Officers Association
- Corps of Engineers, Pacific Ocean, Alaska District
- Catalytic Enhanced Plastic Decontamination
- Catalyzed Electrochemical Plutonium Oxide Dissolution/Dissolver
- Center for Epidemiology, Population and Development (Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire)
- Center for Population Dynamics (Arizona State University)
- Centre d'Etudes de Politiques pour le Développement (French: Center for Policy Studies for Development; Senegal)
- Communications-Electronics Post-Deployment Report (US DoD)
- Confidential Enquiry into Perioperative Deaths
- Corps of Engineers Pacific Ocean Division
- Cercle d'Etude et de Prospective Orthodontiques Garancière (French orthodontic study)
- Chief Engineers and Planning Officers Group (UK; West Midlands Local Transport Plan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
El Paso Corporation today announced that it and its subsidiary Coastal Eagle Point Oil Company have completed a purchase and sale agreement with Sunoco, Inc.
El Paso Corporation today announced that it and its subsidiary Coastal Eagle Point Oil Company have signed a letter of intent with Sunoco, Inc.