Wellesley at College Park represents the ideal mix of design elegance and contemporary flexibility, all within a family centered community," said Ted McKibbin, Southern California Coastal Division President for Standard Pacific Homes.
What does COSDIV stand for?
COSDIV stands for Coastal Division (USNavy, Vietnam War era)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cobbles and Sand (lithological term)
- Committee on Social Development
- Core Operating System Division (Microsoft)
- Cosine of an Argument in Degrees
- Cost of Service Delivery (management)
- Communication Officers of State Departments of Agriculture
- Council of Organizations Serving Deaf Alabamians (consortium)
- Center of Super Diamond and Advanced Films (Hong Kong)
- Consultation on Sustainable Development Implementation (Manitoba, Canada)
- Cost Differential
- Come Over Some Day Maybe Play Poker Three Jacks Calls Two Queens (mnemonic for the geologic periods: Cambrian, Ordovician, Silurian, Devonian, Mississippian, Pennsylvanian, permian, Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous, Tertiary, Quaternary)
- Oscar Sprint Down Mary Poppins Path To Just Carry The Quail (mnemonic for the geologic periods: Cambrian, Ordovician, Silurian, Devonian, Mississippian, Pennsylvanian, permian, Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous, Tertiary, Quaternary)
- Catholic Overseas Students Down Under
- Coalition of Services for the Elderly (Philippines)
- College of Science and Engineering
- Committee On Optical Science and Engineering
- Committee on Science Education (National Research Council)
- Common Open Software Environment
- Common Open Systems Environment
- Common Operating Systems Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
ON DECK NATIONAL Miami (36-11, 18-6) will be at Georgia Tech (39-9, 17-7) with national rankings and the ACC's Coastal Division on the line.
The sewage is bad for the environment because it decreases oxygen and deteriorates the whole living cycle," says Rani Amir, the director of the marine and coastal division of Israel's environment ministry.
Some retailers plan for their trip to the SHOT Show but, unfortunately, many don't," said Steve Fifer, director of sales, coastal division, at Henry's.
BAW's coastal division in Hamburg, which designs, monitors, analyzes and repairs all waterways and tidal flood zones in the country's coastal areas, has installed two of the new SGI(R) Origin(R) 3000 servers.
In 1937, the Coastal Division was added to the Commission, and in 1938 the first artificial fish pass program began.
California American Water announced today that Eric Sabolsice has been promoted to the position of General Manager, Coastal Division, which includes the Cities of Monterey, Seaside, Pacific Grove, Carmel by the Sea, and Del Rey Oaks, as well as the communities of Carmel Valley, Carmel Highlands, Hidden Hills, Ambler Park, Toro, Bishop, Ryan Ranch, Ralph Lane, and Chualar.
Claremont Square at College Park provides a unique opportunity to own a new home within a thriving cultural community," said Ted McKibbin, Southern California Coastal Division President for Standard Pacific Homes.