CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas -- Flint Hills Resources and representatives from the Coastal Bend Bays and Estuaries Program and Coastal Bend Bays Foundation observed the 10th anniversary of the Flint Hills Resources Wildlife Learning Preserve next to the company's West Plant today.
What does CBBEP stand for?
CBBEP stands for Coastal Bend Bays and Estuaries Program (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Christian Bible Baptist Church (Philippines)
- Classic British Bike Club eV
- Columbia Basin Bass Club (Washington state)
- Confederação Brasileira de Basquete em Cadeira de Rodas
- Contract Baseline Budget Change Request
- Cone Beam Breast Computed Tomography
- California Beer & Beverage Distributors
- Customer-Based Brand Equity
- Canonical Brady Bunch Episode Guide
- Christopher B Burke Engineering, Ltd.
- Commercial Banking Business Environment Rating
- Canadian Bodybuilding Federation (Canada)
- Coastal Bend Bays Foundation (Texas)
- Care Bears Battle the Freeze Machine (cartoon)
- Center for Black Business History (University of Texas)
- Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Coldwell Banker Bali Hai Realty
- Central Baptist Bible Institute (Decatur, IL)
- Chesterton Blumenauer Binswanger International (Venezuela)
- Competency Based Behavioural Interviewing (interviewing method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million to the Coastal Bend Bays and Estuaries Program for environmental preservation and conservation programs, with a preference for San Patricio County.