1869, the "Coastal Barrier Resources Reauthorization Act of 2005," which authorizes appropriations for the Coastal Barrier Resources Act through 2010, and directs the completion of digital mapping of the Coastal Barrier Resources System.
What does CBRS stand for?
CBRS stands for Coastal Barrier Resources System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBRS
We have 40 other meanings of CBRS in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical/Biological Rapid Response Team
- Canadian Bond Rating Service
- Case-Based Reasoning System
- CDMA Backhaul Routing System
- Certificate of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth
- Chemical Biological Respiratory System - Aircrew
- Chlamydia Basic Research Society
- Chromosomal Breakage Rate of Scleroderma
- CIPFA Revenues and Benefits Service
- Citizen Band Radio Service
- Collective B-Mode Receiving Station
- Community Building Resource Service (Australia)
- Component-Based Recall System
- Computer-Based Reporting System
- Concentration Banking Reporting System
- Concept-Based Requirements System
- Cost Basis Reporting Service
- Currency & Banking Retrieval System
- Currency Banking and Retrieval System
- Comprehensive Behavior Rating Scale for Children (published in 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Support for the Coastal Barrier Resources System and its goals is widespread.
One of the Alliance's primary missions is expansion of the Coastal Barrier Resources System, established by Congress in 1982.
Undeveloped barrier islands are identified in the "Report to Congress: Coastal Barrier Resources System," Volume 13, prepared by the U.