The timing receiver is a complete all-in-view, 12-channel, parallel tracking GPS receiver designed to operate with the L1 frequency, standard position service, Coarse Acquisition mode.
What does C/A stand for?
C/A stands for Coarse Acquisition (navigation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C/A
We have 462 other meanings of C/A in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Mediator (Canada)
- Chartered Mediator (professional designation, Canada)
- Cornerstone Network of Churches (Based in Southampton, UK)
- Cooperative Wilderness Handicapped Outdoor Group (Idaho State University)
- Cadet; followed by abbreviation of rank
- Cadet First Sergeant (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet First Lieutenant
- Cadet Second Lieutenant
- Change of Address
Samples in periodicals archive:
The business is the supplier of the standard DoD Miniaturized Airborne GPS Receiver (MAGR), and offers the handheld Trooper(TM) receiver with Coarse Acquisition (C/A) code for military, non-combat paramilitary and civil users not requiring Precise Positioning System access.