The chipset is GPS L1, Coarse/Acquisition (C/A) compatible, and is designed to be upgradeable to accept the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS).
What does C/A stand for?
C/A stands for Coarse/Acquisition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C/A
We have 462 other meanings of C/A in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Mediator (professional designation, Canada)
- Cornerstone Network of Churches (Based in Southampton, UK)
- Cooperative Wilderness Handicapped Outdoor Group (Idaho State University)
- Cadet; followed by abbreviation of rank
- Cadet First Sergeant (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet First Lieutenant
- Cadet Second Lieutenant
- Change of Address
- Coarse Acquisition (navigation)