The Florida Coalition to Protect Marriages is hoping to meet a February petition deadline to put a constitutional amendment on the November ballot that would define marriage as the union of a man and woman.
What does CPM stand for?
CPM stands for Coalition to Protect Marriage
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPM
We have 548 other meanings of CPM in our Acronym Attic
- Cincinnati Pepsi Marlins (USA-league swimteam)
- Civilian Personnel Management (USACE)
- Civilian Personnel Manual
- Clicks per Minute
- Client Policy Manager (security software)
- Client Program Manager
- Client Project Manager
- Clinical Practice Management (various organizations)
- Cloud Parameterization and Modeling (US Department of Energy)
- Cluster Processor Module
- Coast Property Management (various locations)
- Codigo Penal Militar (Portuguese: Military Penal Code; Brazil)
- Collaborative Production Management
- Collaborative Project Management
- College of Performance Management (Project Management Institute)
- College Preparatory Mathematics
- Colliding Pulse Mode (Locked Laser)
- Combination Port Module (Cisco)
- Combinatorial Pattern Matching
- Commander's Policy Memorandums (USACE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spokeswoman Vicky Hartzler of the Coalition to Protect Marriage says Missouri citizens want to see marriage protected from a legal challenge and therefore have made their wishes known to pre-empt activist judges.