The Coalition to Promote Minority Health, AltaMed Health Services, Community Health Councils, El Proyecto del Barrio, and Ovations/United Health, in collaboration with Congresswoman Hilda L.
What does CPMH stand for?
CPMH stands for Coalition to Promote Minority Health (Silver Spring, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPMH
We have 1 other meaning of CPMH in our Acronym Attic
- Charlotte Photography Meetup Group (North Carolina)
- Chicago Process Management Group
- Colorado Permanente Medical Group
- Colorado Property Management Group
- Columbia Park Medical Group (Minnesota)
- Cordiale Poignée de Main Gauche (French letter closing)
- Le Centre de Production Multimédia de la Gendarmerie Nationale (French: Multimedia Production Center of the National Gendarmerie)
- Connection Point Manager
- Cases Per Man Hour
- Centre for Public Mental Health (UK)
- Certified Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse (Canada)
- Center for Plasma-Material Interactions (Nuclear Radiation Laboratory; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Urbana, IL)
- Centre for Particle and Material Interfaces (Australia)
- Chicago Purchasing Managers' Index
- Command Personnel Management Inspections
- Corporate Performance Management Information
- Coste Por Mil Impresiones (Spanish: Cost per Thousand Impressions)
- China Precision Machinery Import Export Corporation (Beijing, China)
- Chinese Precision Machinery Import-Export Corp.
- Composite Probability Modelling of Increased Resolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
The one-day summit at the University of Illinois at Chicago is sponsored by the American Legacy Foundation(R), the Coalition to Promote Minority Health (CPMH), Service Employees International Union (SEIU), and a consortium of health plans and associations that includes America's Health Insurance Plans, the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, Aetna, United Health Group and Wellpoint.