They are deeply concerned that the patients will regress if they cannot access therapy services,” explained Dennis Borel, the Executive Director of the Coalition of Texans with Disabilities (CTD).
What does COTWD stand for?
COTWD stands for Coalition of Texans With Disabilities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Courage of the Wolves (game)
- Courts of the World (basketball website)
- Cousins of the Wize (band)
- Covenant of the Witches
- Cow of the Wild (online animated series)
- Creation of the Week
- Creature of the Week (website)
- Cringe of the Week
- Crush of the Week (also seen as COW)
- Curse of the Wookie (Star Wars)
- Chronicles of the Witch Queen (comics)
- Communication and Transport Workers' Union (Tanzania)
- Car of the Year
- Church Outreach to Youth (North Adams, MA)
- Coach of the Year
- Comment of the Year
- Communicator of the Year (various locations)
- Contractor of the Year
- Contains Only Titanium and Zinc (sunscreen)
- Cable Orderwire Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plaintiffs, which also include the Coalition of Texans with Disabilities, say that local MRAs, or mental retardation authorities, should be better involved to determine an appropriate placement for someone leaving a hospital.
Money does not cure all problems, but when money is spent with a plan and a mission, the results can be significant," said Dennis Borel, board member of the CORE Health Foundation and executive director of the Coalition of Texans with Disabilities.