He became president of the National Council of Philanthropy and executive director of the Coalition of National Voluntary Organizations.
What does CONVO stand for?
CONVO stands for Coalition of National Voluntary Organizations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CONVO
We have 1 other meaning of CONVO in our Acronym Attic
- Contact Conversion Exercise
- Confined Vessel Experiments
- Convoy Exercise
- Consortium of North American Veterinary Interactive New Concept Education
- Controlled Onset Verapamil Investigation of Cardiovascular End-Points (medical trial)
- Construction Applications of Virtual Reality (conference)
- Connecticut Warbler (bird species)
- Constant Work in Process
- Control Workstation
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge (Marion, IL; USFWS)
- Campground Owners of New York
- Council of New Zealand University Librarians
- Caltech Optical Observatories
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report, Funding Matters: The Impact of Canada's New Funding Regime on Nonprofit and Voluntary Organizations, which was written by Katherine Scott from CCSD, was completed in partnership with the Coalition of National Voluntary Organizations.
She has also worked in international development programs and was administrative coordinator for the voluntary sector roundtable of the Coalition of National Voluntary Organizations.