WASHINGTON, May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- From its humble beginnings as a group of just three former National Park Service (NPS) employees speaking out in 2003 against proposed cuts to national park budgets to a major advocacy organization representing a collective 30,000 years of NPS work experience, the Coalition of National Park Service Retirees (CNPSR) today announced the induction of its 1,000[sup.
What does CNPSR stand for?
CNPSR stands for Coalition of National Park Service Retirees (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Caisse Nationale de Prévoyance Sociale (French: Nationial Case of Social Welfare)
- California Native Plant Society
- Canadian Nurses Protective Society
- Centre National de Pédagogie Spéciale (French: National Center for Special Pedagogy)
- Centro Neuropsiquiatrico de Santiago (Chile)
- Ceská Neuropsychofarmakologická Spolecnost (Czech Neuropsychopharmacological Society)
- Coastal & Native Plant Specialties
- Common Network Planning Software
- Compact Nuclear Power Source
- Computer Noise Prevention System (Zalman Tech)
- Cavalcade, Nature, Pêche et Troubadours (French: Cavalcade, Nature, Fishing and Troubadours; blog)
- Center for Non-Profit Technology (New York, NY)
- Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology and Therapeutics (Japanese Society of Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology)
- Comité Normand des Professionnels du Transport (French: Normandy Transport Professionals Committee; Rouen, Normandy, France)
- Commission Nationale de Prévention de la Torture (French: National Commission for the Prevention of Torture; Switzerland)
- Centre Nautique Paul Vatine (French: Paul Vatine Nautical Center; Havre, France)
- Chest Negative Pressure Ventilation
- Continuous Negative-Pressure Ventilation (lung cancer)
- Comité Paritaire National de la Visite Médicale
- Central Nebraska Peace Workers (Grand Island, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coalition of National Park Service Retirees said the spending was contrary to agency policy, not to mention "hard to justify in the face of the budget sequester," where "money should instead go to mission critical operations in the park.
Members of the Coalition of National Park Service Retirees oppose the new gun law because:
Further the survey results show that Americans do not want national parks be used in partisan budget battles and or closed, according to the Coalition of National Park Service Retirees (CNPSR).
29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Coalition of National Park Service Retirees (CNPSR) issued the following statement today in response to the "Parked" report from the offices of U.
th] day of the government shutdown looms, more than seven million Americans have been kept out of national parks and $750 million in visitor spending has been lost, with huge repercussions for the economies of gateway communities and entire states that depend on national park tourism, according to the Coalition of National Park Service Retirees (CNPSR).
30, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Coalition of National Park Service Retirees (CNPSR) deplores Congress for the partisan politics currently risking a government shutdown, and jeopardizing the livelihood of nearly one million public servants, including thousands of National Park Service (NPS) Employees.
Over 1 Million Visitors to Experience Cuts at 12 Leading National Parks; Coalition of National Park Service Retirees Once Again Gets Early Read on Impact of Sequestration/