Earlier this year, Cancer Therapeutics, the official journal of the Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups, published an article by Dr.
What does CNCCG stand for?
CNCCG stands for Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conseil National des Centres Commerciaux
- Conseil National des Chargeurs du Cameroun (French: National Shippers' Council of Cameroon; Douala, Cameroon)
- Consolidated Network Control Center
- Council of Northern Caving Clubs
- Customer Network Control Center
- Certified Nutrition Coach Certification Board
- Canadian National Concrete Canoe Competition
- China National Chemical Construction Corporation
- China National Committee for the Care of Children
- Comité National des Conseillers du Commerce Extérieur de la France (French: National Committee of Advisors for Foreign Trade of France)
- Canadian National Child Care Survey
- Common Nature Conservation Classification System (Australia)
- Center-Near/Center-Distance (lenses)
- Centre National de Co-Opération au Développement
- Change Notice Card
- Chronic Non-Communicable Disease
- Confederazione Nazionale Coltivatori Diretti (Italian: National Farmers Confederation)
- Consortium of Neurology Clerkship Directors (American Academy of Neurology)
- Commission Nationale Consultative des Droits de l'Homme (French: National Human Rights Consultative Commission)
- Centre National du Commerce Extérieur (French: National Center for Foreign Trade; Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics Covered Include: --An Introduction to Patient Power --Case study: Online CML support groups and Novartis' Gleevec --Case study: Gilead Sciences' Preveon --Relationships Between Pharma --Case study: The Terrence Higgins Trust (UK) --Case study: Prostate Cancer Awareness Week (US) --Case study: Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups (US) --Case study: American Medical Women's Association --Case study: aging patients --Case study: American Diabetes Association --Case study: The DoD Breast Cancer Research Project --Case study: The Breast Cancer Coalition (UK) --Building Effective Relationships --Case study: Pharmacia and G.
The following cancer community partners support the Bristol-Myers Squibb Tour of Hope(TM): American Society of Clinical Oncology Foundation, C-Change, CancerCare, Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation, the Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups, Lance Armstrong Foundation, the National Coalition of Cancer Survivorship, and the Oncology Nursing Society.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- A study released today shows that cancer patients and the public are more willing than ever to consider participating in cancer research as a result of awareness efforts by the Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups and Newsweek.
Business Editors/Health/Medical Writers PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 17, 2003 Comprehensive Guide to Cancer Clinical Trials Now Available To the Public The Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups (Coalition) announces the debut of Cancer Research: A Guide to Clinical Trials, an online service designed to educate and empower cancer patients and their caregivers.
The following organizations are showing their support as partners: Lance Armstrong Foundation, CancerCare, the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, the Oncology Nursing Society, Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation and the Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups.
Robert Comis as guest of the Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups and Washington Post Newsweek Interactive, for a live, online Viewpoint Discussion on Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 12 noon.
Representatives of the medical research community in Minnesota worked closely with health plans, patient and community advocates, representatives of the American Cancer Society Midwest Division and the Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups, and under the auspices of the MN Departments of Commerce and Health, to develop a model program for payment of routine care costs in clinical trials.