Kaiser Permanente and the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions partnered to launch the Healthy Workforce program in 2010.
What does CKPU stand for?
CKPU stands for Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions (est. 1997)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Central Kitsap Presbyterian Church (Bremerton, WA)
- Canoë Kayak Presqu'ile Côte d'Amour (French canoe and kayak club)
- Club de Kayak le Partage des Eaux (Canadian kayak club)
- Central Kansas Prison Ministry (El Dorado, KS)
- Comprehensive Koala Plan of Management (Australia)
- Central Kalimantan Peatland Project (Indonesia)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Combined Kidney-Pancreas Transplantation
- Conserved Kardar-Parisi-Zhang
- Cancer Knowledge Questionnaire
- Commonwealth of Kentucky Quality Award
- Cherry Knoll Quilt Restoration (Vermont)
- Centre for Korean Research (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Check Request
- CKE Restaurants, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Common Key References
- Congress for Korean Reunification
- Cycle King Racing (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health care simply costs too much, and as union workers we are absolutely committed to addressing cost and access - as well as care and quality," said John August, executive director of the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions.
Our Labor Management Partnership - the largest and most comprehensive such partnership in the country - built a foundation for Kaiser Permanente and the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions to do something unique in health care," said Paul Staley, vice president, Operational Initiatives and Performance Improvement.
Through their unique Labor Management Partnership agreement, Kaiser Permanente and the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions jointly established the Kaiser Permanente Health Care Institute at the National Labor College, which hosted the annual event to inform union leaders and allied organizations about new developments in health care.
Kaiser Permanente and the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions are announcing a new five-year national agreement covering 82,000 employees, 29 local unions and 400-plus facilities in eight states and the District of Columbia.
In 2007, Kaiser and the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions, donated $450,000 to the NLC to fund the Kaiser Permanente Healthcare Institute, a program at the NLC dedicated to educating labor leaders and union members on health care issues.
Central to this role will be working closely with the organization's national human resources office and the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions in executing the HMO's National Labor-Management Partnership.
John August, Executive Director of the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions said, "In this time of health care reform debate, among the topics that get lost is the question of how care will be delivered.