The Coalition of Cambodian Apparel Workers Democratic Union (CCAWDU) led mass garment strikes in October over minimum wages, disputes intensified by union activists being suspended from work.
What does CCAWDU stand for?
CCAWDU stands for Coalition of Cambodian Apparel Workers Democratic Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CCAWDU in our Acronym Attic
- Consultative Committee for Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
- Cheltenham Community and Voluntary Action (UK)
- Cultural Center 4 Audio-Visual Exchange
- Central Coast Association of Wakeboarders (California)
- Citizens for Clean Air and Water
- Columbia Coalition Against the War (student publication; Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Complete Carriers at War (computer game)
- Concerned Citizens for Animal Welfare
- Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire
- Crane Creek Ale Works
- Centre for Clinical and Academic Workforce Innovation (University of Lincoln; UK)
- Colorado Coalition against the War on Iraq (est. 2002)
- Colorado Coalition Against the War in Iraq
- Chicago Coalition Against War & Racism
- Close Combat Anti-Armor Weapon Systems
- Community Coalition Against War and Terrorism (Gainesville, FL)
- County Commissioners Association of West Virginia
- Cablerie et Corderie de Bourgogne (French industrial equipment company)
- Calcium Channel Blocker
- Calcium Channel, Beta
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coalition of Cambodian Apparel Workers Democratic Union, representing about 40,000 workers, expects about 80,000 people to go on strike seeking a $93 monthly wage - a 50 per cent increase from the $61 agreed in July under a four-year pact between unions and the government.