Richmond's Chief Executive Officer, Jerry Overton, a founding member of the Coalition of Advanced Emergency Medical Systems (CAEMS), will be presenting "Innovations in EMS" at the conference, demonstrating how Richmond Ambulance has deployed leading-edge technologies to serve the City of Richmond.
What does CAEMS stand for?
CAEMS stands for Coalition of Advanced Emergency Medical Systems
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAEMS
We have 2 other meanings of CAEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Comissão de Análise de Estudo de Mercado (Portugal)
- Commission for Aeronautical Meteorology
- Completely Anonymous Email (email client)
- Computer-Aided Engineering and Manufacturing
- Conseil d'Assistance Economique Mutuelle (Council for Mutual Economic Assistance)
- Continuous Air Effluent Monitor
- Central African Economic and Monetary Community (Republic of South Africa)
- Center of Excellence for Multimedia Education and Technology
- Computer Applications in Electromagnetic Education
- Concerns About Epilepsy Monitoring Questionnaire
- Computer-Aided Embarkation Management System
- Capital Area Emergency Medical Technician Association (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Certificat d'Aptitude à l'Enseignement Moyen Technique Pratique (French teaching proficiency certificate)
- Central African Economic and Monetary Union
- Center for Academic Enhancement (Texas A&M University)
- Chemically Assembled Electronic Nanocomputer
- Computer Aided Engineering Network
- Costruzioni Apparecchiature Elettroniche Nucleari (Italian: Electronic Nuclear Equipment Construction; Viareggio, Italy)
- Complete Atmospheric Energetics Experiment
- College of Agricultural, Environmental and Natural Sciences (Tuskegee University; Alabama)