Stephen Orfei, senior vice president of MasterCard International Allan Trosclair, executive director, Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime (CPEC) WHEN: Wednesday, June 18 at 12:00 p.
What does CPEC stand for?
CPEC stands for Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPEC
We have 42 other meanings of CPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Cumberland Plateau E-Business Village
- California Postsecondary Education Commission
- Caribbean Programme for Economic Competitiveness (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Cattle Performance Enhancement Company (Oakley, KS)
- Cedar Park Emergency Center (Cedar Park, TX)
- Central Power Electric Cooperative (Minot, ND)
- Cerebral Palsy Education Centre (Australia)
- Choroid Plexus Epithelial Cell (biology)
- Christ Power Evangelical Crusade
- Close Precision Engagement Course
- Common Phase Error Correction
- Community Prevention Education Continuum (drug prevention; Canada)
- Continuing Professional Education Committee
- Convertible Participating Equity Certificates
- China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation
- Center for the Philosophy and Ethics of Complexity and Scale (University of South Carolina; Columbia, SC)
- Carnegie Project on the Education Doctorate (Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching; Stanford, CA)
- Center on Postsecondary Education and Disability (University of Connecticut; Stors, CT)
- Centre Pilote Eau Douce (French water purifier company)
- Certificate in Professional Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stannard serves on the Board of Trustees of the Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime (National White Collar Crime Center) in the United States, on the United Kingdom's Fraud Advisory Panel of The Institute of Chartered Accountants, and on the World Customs Organization Task Force on containerized freight.
Financial institutions have the power to help consumers from becoming easy identity theft targets," said Allan Trosclair, executive director of Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime.
Due to the rapid increase in payment card fraud activity throughout Europe, it's critical for all card issuers in the region to protect themselves and their customers with the most advanced fraud detection solutions available to them," said Allan Trosclair, president of the Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime.
He currently serves as the chairman of the International Fraud Symposium, board member for the Economic Crime Investigation Institute, trustee for the National Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime and a founding member of the Internet Fraud Council.
He currently serves as the Chairman of the International Fraud Symposium, board member for the Economic Crime Investigation Institute, trustee for the National Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime and a founding member of the Internet Fraud Council.
5, 2000 New Director's International Experience Complements Services That Help Businesses Worldwide Win Fight Against Economic Crime The National Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime (NCPEC) today named Allan Trosclair as their new Executive Director.
The IFC was formed in 1999 through a combined effort between the National Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime (NCPEC), the National White Collar Crime Center and the National Fraud Center.