com/cgi-bin/prnh/20060316/FLAMSCOTLOGO ) The Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida was created in 1987 by a group of concerned citizens who noted a growing problem of homelessness in the community.
What does CHCF stand for?
CHCF stands for Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHCF
We have 14 other meanings of CHCF in our Acronym Attic
- Catastrophic Health Care Expense Program (New York)
- California HealthCare Foundation
- California High Cost Fund
- Cambodian Healthcare Charity Foundation (est. 2005)
- Capitol Hill Community Foundation
- Catholic Health Care Federation
- Central Hospital of Centar Finland
- Chafford Hundred Comes First (Chafford Hundred, Essex, UK)
- Children Heart Correction Fund
- Chinese Hospital Christian Fellowship
- Colonial Heritage Community Foundation (Williamsburg, VA)
- Colorado Heritage Communities Fund
- Colorado High Cost Fund
- Committee for Hispanic Children and Families
- Community Health & Care Forum
- Community Health Co-operative Federation (Canada)
- Community Historic Credit Funds
- Complementary Healthcare Consultative Forum
- Complete Health Club Facility
- Crownpoint Healthcare Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our firm believes deeply in the work of Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida and its mission to help return our community's homeless to lives of independence," said firm partner and coalition board member Brian Wilson.
Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida Community Center of St.
She serves on the board of directors for the Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida and is vice president of the board of directors for the International Newspaper Group.
This is the second consecutive year that the Orlando Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida is the benefactor of the annual employee volunteer event, which has a decade-long tradition of Lockheed Martin participation and support of the United Way and its agencies.
Other shelter initiatives include: -- Harriet Tubman's Women's Shelter (Minneapolis) for its $6 million capital campaign and for its family violence prevention education program, $265,000 over two years; -- Sharing and Caring Hands (Minneapolis) to help build a 100-room shelter, $150,000 over two years; -- Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida (Orlando) to renovate a building for a Homeless Center, $100,000 over two years; -- Homes in Partnership (Orlando) for its low-income, home ownership program, $50,000; -- Primrose School of the Retarded Inc.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Great Western Bank today named the Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida Inc.
He also serves on the boards of directors of the Travel Industry of America and of the Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.