I think the meeting with him is a breakthrough in strengthening our Christian and Muslim solidarity," said Kiram's political adviser Pastor "Boy" Saycon Dr Abdurahman Amin, president of Gausbaug Coalition for Peace and Humanitarian Resolution of Sabah, brokered the meeting, said Sultan Kiram, adding it was his first time to seek an audience with the CBCP.
What does CFP stand for?
CFP stands for Coalition for Peace
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFP
We have 287 other meanings of CFP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Fence Professional
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Fitness Professional
- Charged Fusion Product
- Child and Family Plan (various organizations)
- Children's Forest Program (India)
- Chill Factor Performance (clothing)
- Clôtures Fermetures Production (French fence production company)
- Club Français de la Pékin (French chicken breeding club)
- Co-Financing Programme (various organizations)
- Coastal Fisheries Programme (Secretariat of the Pacific Community)
- Coatings for Plastics (symposium)
- Cochran Fellowship Program (USDA)
- Cold Front Passage
- College Football Poll
- Colonies Françaises du Pacifique (French Pacifc Islands coin)
- Columbia Forest Products
- Combat Feeding Program (US DoD)
- Combatants for Peace
- Commission de la Fonction Publique du Canada (Public Service Commission of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kiram, accompanied by Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption president Dante Jimenez and Dr Abdurahman Amin, president, Gausbaug Coalition for Peace and Humanitarian Resolution of Sabah, met with Palma to express his concern over the safety and security of Muslim Filipinos in Sabah.
From this perspective, Iran and Egypt enjoy close attitudes on issues such as a nuclear-weapons-free Middle-East, the non-interference by the West in the regional affairs, strengthening of a regional coalition for peace, security for all, etc.
The march is endorsed by: WESPAC Foundation, NoWarWestchester, Code Pink Westchester, World Can't Wait, Peace Action New York, Peace Action Greenwich/Stamford, Middle East Crisis Committee (CT), Concerned Families of Westchester, Rockland Coalition for Peace and Justice, Orange County (NY) Democratic Alliance and Women in Black Westchester.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Local groups driven by women's leadership--such as the Guahan Coalition for Peace and Justice, Fuetsan Famalao'an, and We are Guahan--continue to tirelessly organize a movement opposing the continued militarization of Guahan.
Moritanos added that the region is facing challenges that it has never seen before, calling on Arabs and Europeans for building a strong coalition for peace and solve the Arab-Israeli conflict.
A Jewish- and Arab-led coalition for peace can also demonstrate the commitment of the closest friends of the parties in the region to achieving a two-state agreement.
A Jewish- and Arab-led coalition for peace can also demonstrate the commitment of the closest friends of the parties in the region to achieving a two-state agreement and show that these two communities -- both here and in the Middle East -- can work together to further their mutual interests.