we should start thinking about a coalition for peace all across the globe instead of the ineffective coalitions for war.
What does CFP stand for?
CFP stands for Coalition for Peace
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFP
We have 287 other meanings of CFP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Fence Professional
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Fitness Professional
- Charged Fusion Product
- Child and Family Plan (various organizations)
- Children's Forest Program (India)
- Chill Factor Performance (clothing)
- Clôtures Fermetures Production (French fence production company)
- Club Français de la Pékin (French chicken breeding club)
- Co-Financing Programme (various organizations)
- Coastal Fisheries Programme (Secretariat of the Pacific Community)
- Coatings for Plastics (symposium)
- Cochran Fellowship Program (USDA)
- Cold Front Passage
- College Football Poll
- Colonies Françaises du Pacifique (French Pacifc Islands coin)
- Columbia Forest Products
- Combat Feeding Program (US DoD)
- Combatants for Peace
- Commission de la Fonction Publique du Canada (Public Service Commission of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHO : Former Pennsylvania Governor and Philadelphia Mayor Ed Rendell Pennsylvania state Representative Steve Santarsiero Representatives from Coalition for Peace Action and other sponsoring groups
Dr Abdurahman Amin, president of Gausbaug Coalition for Peace and Humanitarian Resolution of Sabah, brokered the meeting, said Sultan Kiram, adding it was his first time to seek an audience with the CBCP.
Abu Rudainah said that the new coalition government should be a coalition for peace and not a coalition for war because it is the only way possible to face the great dangers facing the region as a result of the stoppage of the peace process; to stop the tension and the bloody unrest; and pave the way for the construction of security and stability of countries and peoples of the region to face the great risks threatening them.
Interior Minister Gordana Jankulovska said that some of the arrested participated in the fights in Afghanistan and Pakistan and bearing in mind that Macedonia is part of the global coalition for peace and by number of citizens fifth according to participation of ARM peacekeepers in mission in Afghanistan, it is a potential target for terrorism.
Local groups driven by women's leadership--such as the Guahan Coalition for Peace and Justice, Fuetsan Famalao'an, and We are Guahan--continue to tirelessly organize a movement opposing the continued militarization of Guahan.
Moritanos added that the region is facing challenges that it has never seen before, calling on Arabs and Europeans for building a strong coalition for peace and solve the Arab-Israeli conflict.
A Jewish- and Arab-led coalition for peace can also demonstrate the commitment of the closest friends of the parties in the region to achieving a two-state agreement.