ANA has been at the leading edge of this issue working with the Advance Practice specialty nursing organizations as well as other non-physician groups to form the Coalition for Patient Rights (CPR), http://www.
What does CPR stand for?
CPR stands for Coalition for Patient Rights
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPR
We have 614 other meanings of CPR in our Acronym Attic
- Claim Payout Rate (Insurance)
- Cleans Protects Revives
- Clinical Prediction Rule (medical research study)
- Cloud Physics Radiometer
- Cloud Profiling Radar
- Club de Patinage à Roulettes (French: Roller Skating Club)
- Club des Patineurs de Roubaix (French: Roubaix Skaters Club; Roubaix, France)
- Co-Operative Peer Response
- Coalition for Palestinian Rights (Minnesota)
- Coalition for Parole Restoration
- Coalition for Patients' Rights
- Coalition for Pesticide Reform
- Coalition for Property Rights (Orlando, FL)
- Coalition to Promote Research (public health)
- Cobourg Peterborough Railway (Canada)
- Collaborative Problem Review
- Collection Performance Report
- Colorado Public Radio
- Combat Power Ratio
- Combinatorial Phase Requirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
In testimony before the National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics, Subcommittee on Privacy and Confidentiality, Denise Nagel, MD, representing the National Coalition for Patient Rights and the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, stated that the only true protection to the patient is to keep sensitive medical information out of the networked computer in the first place.