In addition to organizations representing innovative small-businesses, start-ups, independent inventors, and technical professionals, the Coalition for Patent Fairness publicly has registered its opposition to the bill.
What does CPF stand for?
CPF stands for Coalition for Patent Fairness (lobbying)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPF
We have 228 other meanings of CPF in our Acronym Attic
- CINCPACFLT (Commander-in-Chief, US Pacific Fleet)
- City of Pflugerville (Texas)
- City Parks Foundation (New York)
- City Parochial Foundation (London, UK)
- Civilian Personnel Flight
- Classification des Produits Française (French: Classification of French Products)
- Cleft Palate Foundation
- Client Protection Fund (various organizations)
- Close Personal Friend
- Club Porsche France (French automobile club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coalition for Patent Fairness, which represents high tech companies, issued a statement supporting Kappos' nomination, as did BIO, which represents biotech companies.
In a statement, Jonathan Yarowsky, policy counsel and spokesperson for the Coalition for Patent Fairness, an industry group whose members include Intel, Apple, Applied Materials, Broadcom, Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft, called the current patent system "bogged down by delays, prolonged disputes and confusing jurisprudence.
The self-styled Coalition for Patent Fairness (www.